WEATHER »

Comments

July 31, 2:35 AM

dewdly on "Marriage: No Diversity " Botany, What other personal relationship besides civil marriage is sanctioned and regulated by the state? Roommates, friends, neighbors, workmates, schoolmates, brothers, and sisters, grandparents, aunts, and uncles? Civil marriage was ... Read More.

July 31, 2:14 AM

nativeson on "U.S. Helps Destroy Gaza" No, Davy Brown, I didn't state that. Sorry it wasn't as clear as it should have been, but I am referencing "Hamas", which people I assume have their own children ... Read More.

July 31, 1:46 AM

dewdly on "U.S. Helps Destroy Gaza" Tabatha, The farmers and dentists remark is pretty funny considering that the "ruthless" Assad is an ophthalmologist. Read More.

July 31, 1:39 AM

billclausen on "Chumash Propose 12-Story Hotel Tower" How ironic; I just ran across this, I though this woman was long dead: http://news.msn.com/us/homeowner-who-... Read More.

July 31, 1:10 AM

DrDan on "Chumash Propose 12-Story Hotel Tower" This would DOUBLE the number of hotel rooms, add 25% more parking, and use 40% more water {another 35,000 gallons @ day} -- I have defended the Santa Ynez Tribe's ... Read More.

July 31, 12:58 AM

DrDan on "Marriage: No Diversity " dolphinpod15 and I are very perturbed when KV, Botany, and DavyBrown agree on something: it ain't natural or right (or, left). The younger generation in w. Europe are really leaving ... Read More.

July 31, 12:45 AM

Ken_Volok on "We All Need Health Care Now" "That's right loonpt," how many times does that phrase come up in polite conversation:? Read More.

July 31, 12:08 AM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "We All Need Health Care Now" That's right loonpt, Cut the government budget. Repeal the 16th Amendment. Vote for a person who will not be persuaded by corporate lobbyists. In Santa Barbara, that's only three different ... Read More.

July 30, 11:54 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "Marriage: No Diversity " Botany and dewdly, Marriage is anchored in the capacity to deal with diversity. Marriage rates are going down. 31 out of 1000 women get married each year. Divorce rates? steady. ... Read More.

July 30, 11:52 PM

DavyBrown on "Marriage: No Diversity " Botany, dewdly-crudely is literally from another era, but she's trying to join ours AND bore us all to death Read More.

July 30, 11:49 PM

SilverCloud11 on "Chumash Propose 12-Story Hotel Tower" Why are we providing this "sovereign nation" with our scarce water? Why do we treat there sewage or let them use our roads for free. A gate should be put ... Read More.

July 30, 11:37 PM

loonpt on "We All Need Health Care Now" I've tried explaining to tabatha that the Koch brothers are corporatists and not really libertarians and completely co-opted and destroyed the real libertarian movement that should be based on peace, ... Read More.

July 30, 11:25 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "We All Need Health Care Now" I vote for the person that I hope wins. Read More.

July 30, 11:21 PM

Ken_Volok on "Marriage: No Diversity " You know you must be wrong when Botany and I agree. Read More.

July 30, 11:21 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "Marriage: No Diversity " nativeson, DavyBrown, zappa, and dewdly; I think Mr. McKee means the diversity between testosterone and estrogen. The two most diverse cultures in the world are the male and female cultures. ... Read More.

July 30, 10:53 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "Marriage: No Diversity " Yes they are. They're married! Read More.

July 30, 10:51 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "Voting Discrimination Lawsuit Filed" I thought Judge Sterne ruled against the East Side/West Side gang injunction. Now the guy sues because he wants the gang territories represented at City Council? Is that what he ... Read More.

July 30, 10:42 PM

Botany on "Marriage: No Diversity " Dewdly - Marriage is the only personal relationship regulated by the state because it is the only one that has the potential of producing children. Have you been living in ... Read More.

July 30, 10:41 PM

tabatha on "UCSB Researcher Examines 'Sixth Extinction Wave'" More hot temperatures. http://robertscribbler.wordpress.com/... Note the comments: How do the events of the last two years compare to what climate models were predicting for this early in the global warming ... Read More.

July 30, 10:38 PM

tabatha on "UCSB Researcher Examines 'Sixth Extinction Wave'" Watch Sheldon Whitehouse Totally School His Climate Change-Denying Colleague http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07... Read More.

July 30, 10:25 PM

Ken_Volok on "U.S. Helps Destroy Gaza" His petticoat operation ran a fine line of brassieres and ladies' undergarments still hidden behind burkas today. Read More.

July 30, 10:20 PM

LOOKINGFORAGOODREAD on "Marriage: No Diversity " zappa, if it is so completely garbled, why did the publishers print it? Maybe its for those folks who read higher than the eight grade. donno. Read More.

July 30, 10:03 PM

JarvisJarvis on "U.S. Helps Destroy Gaza" Obama's Benghazi operation ran a rat line of weapons intended to reach Syrian rebels, but ended up in the hands of ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah. Read More.

July 30, 9:23 PM

billclausen on "We All Need Health Care Now" P.S. Whether you agree with my choice or not, or even if I'm right or wrong, I actually VOTED Libertarian in this last election. (Gary Johnson) I'm not one to ... Read More.

July 30, 9:22 PM

tabatha on "U.S. Helps Destroy Gaza" "The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has already captured the Iraq cities of Tikrit and Mosul, and is battling near the capital, Baghdad. The crisis has raised questions ... Read More.

event calendar sponsored by: